We’ve made getting a Fuji bike easier than ever. After you add your selection to the cart and complete your transaction, we’ll send the bike to your participating local bike shop.
How does it work?
- If the bike you choose is available locally, you can buy it online and pick it up at your local Fuji bike shop. If the bike is already built, it could be ready the same day. Typically, it is available within 1-2 days.
- If you reserve a bike online from a bike shop's inventory, they will hold the bike for 24 hours for you to come into the store to complete the transaction.
- If the bike is not in stock at your local dealer, but in stock at the Fuji warehouse, we’ll ship it to the participating shop and they will build it for you, usually within 7-10 business days. When it’s ready, they will let you know!
Is assembly free?
If the bike is purchased through the Fuji website, assembly is included in the cost you paid at checkout. If you reserve a bike online at a local bike shop and complete the transaction at the shop, an assembly fee may be charged.
Can I have the bike shipped to my home?
No, at this time we only fulfill online orders through our network of Fuji authorized dealers.
How will I know when the bike is ready to go?
- If the bike is at your local bike shop, you’ll get an email when it’s ready to be picked up. (If it’s already built, you’ll typically receive a message within a day or two; if not, allow 2-3 days.)
- If the bike is not at your local bike shop but in our warehouse, you’ll get an email when it’s built and ready, usually within 7-10 business days.
How do I pay?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If you reserved a bike online, payment will be made at the bike shop.
Can I pay in-store for an online purchase?
Yes, if you reserve a bike from a bike shop's inventory you can complete the transaction in store. If the shop does not have the bike in their stock and we have to ship a bike to the dealer, then this is not an option, and the bike will need to be paid for on fujibikes.com
When will I be changed for the purchase?
For Ship-to-Store orders and Buy-Online-Pickup-In-Store orders, the full amount will be charged once your order is confirmed by the bike shop you selected to pick the bike up from. For Reserve-Online-Pickup-In-Store orders, you will be charged at the bike shop when you pick the bike up.
Can I order parts, accessories, or soft goods and have them delivered with my bike?
Unfortunately bike orders and part/accessories orders need to be done separately. Your parts and accessories will ship directly to your home and your bike will be shipped to the dealer you selected at checkout and assembled so it is ready to ride when you pick it up.
Are online orders safe?
Totally. We use the latest in electronic fraud protection, so your order is secure. And neither Fuji nor our participating bike shops store your credit card information.
What will I need to show to pick up my bike?
Bring a copy of your purchase confirmation email and a photo I.D.
Is my order confirmation email considered an official receipt?
What if I want to return my bike?
We hope you will love the new bike that you have chosen. When you pick it up from the bike shop, we encourage you to look over the bike and, if possible, take it for a test ride to ensure it is exactly the bike you want. If you are hesitant about the bike or the bike is not to your expectation, do not leave the shop with the bike and immediately have a conversation with the shop about a return or exchange for a product that better suits your needs. Each bike shop has a different return policy, and it is at the bike shop's discretion if they will accept a return after the bike has left the store and been ridden.
If I have questions about my order, what should I do?